SmartGlidr for Rehab & Wellness
SmartGlidr is available to license for Manufacturing and Sales.
Patent No. 11,040,239
The button above enables you to sign up to be one of the first to receive a SmartGlidr!
Please view our SmartGlidr video demonstration below:
Introducing the SmartGlidr, a new product designed for the senior living community providing portable, affordable, and versatile therapeutic exercise from a seated position.
With its low starting efforts and user determined glide distance, even those with limited ROM and conditioning can get moving!
The portable, affordable, and versatile SmartGlidr is a perfect addition to any therapy department, memory care or wellness center.
It is also ideal for low impact exercise at home!
Features & Benefits
• Lightweight and portable design
– bring rehab and exercise directly to your patients
• Smooth connected motion
– lets unaffected side assist affected side
• User-determined 13” ROM with indicators
– lets users make and see improvements
• Adjustable resistance levels
– supports highly deconditioned to able bodied
• Low-to-floor foot platforms
– easy to setup and use by user or therapist
• Large electronic display
– easy-to-read display tracks improvement
• No patient transfer required
– use safely in a seated position from a wheelchair